- 1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- 2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- 3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- 4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other people or other Todosie users through the Todosie site.
- 5. You may not use the Todosie.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- 6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you transmit, submit, post, and display on the Todosie.com service.
- 7. You must not modify, adapt or hack Todosie.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Todosie.com .
- 8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Todosie members ("Spam").
- 9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 10. You must not, in the use of Todosie, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Todosie.com account. While Todosie.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Todosie cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Todosie.com service at your own risk.
- 1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Todosie.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 5. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- 6. We reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Services or the Services as a whole. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the Services unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such charges. Thus, if at any time we require a fee for portions of the Services that are now free, we will give you advance notice of such fees. You may cancel your account at any time. All new fees, if any, will be posted prominently on the Sites and in other appropriate locations on the Services. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including, but not limited to charges for any digital products or services offered for sale through the Services by us or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through your account.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- 1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Todosie service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account.
- 2. Todosie undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following;
- 3. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- 4. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- 5. A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Todosie to locate the material;
- 6. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- 7. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 8. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to admin@Todosie.com